Purpose of the role
As our Digital Visual Designer you design and create prototypes and reference designs for websites, apps, and other digital experiences, all with the ecosystem and journey of end users in mind.
Some of your core activities
- Design websites, apps, and other digital experiences with the end user in mind
- Create digital concept directions at a high fidelity
- Create prototypes to convey movement and functionality of concepts
- Selling ideas: Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation
- Creative thinker with a passion for pixels, love to make graphics move and have a knack for crafting compelling stories keep reading
- Be an advocate of exceptional design
- Passion for design, a pulse on emerging trends and technology
- Perfect team player: You love collaborating with and learning from other disciplines
- Ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work
This is in your toolbox
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Strong information visualization skills, and have a command on typography and layout as it relates to interaction
- Be able to distinguish between “good” and “great” work and be able to articulate the difference
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Suite
- Understand lean design processes
Your cherry on top
- Strong visual design work
Does this vacancy reflect your skills, personality and ambition?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
(Note: we only process applications through our website and we don’t work with recruiters) Apply now