For our Amsterdam office we’re looking for a UX/CX Director.
As our Director UX/CX you shape strategies and design solutions starting from a clear understanding of markets, business and enabling technologies, as well as a profound, empathetic immersion into people’s needs and expectations. You’ll lead teams in defining interactions that occur at any dimension and scale: from single products or service touch-points, to large, complex services and systems including on- and off-line interactions.
Some of your core activities:
- Conceptualise a creative vision and guide it to actualisation.
- Leading a project team, managing scope, managing deliverables, and managing client interactions.
- Present and communicate design concepts to internal team and clients
- Communicate the value of design and brand within a design and business context.
- Sparring partner on C-suite level that contributes to topline decision making.
- Strategic thinker, translating brand, service, and product directions and requirements into products and experiences.
- A generative work style, able to prototype rapidly in multiple mediums and levels of interactivity.
- You see bringing products to market as an important part of your design passion.
- Your drive for creative excellence is an inspiration for clients and team.
- Your love for dedicated people help you lead teams effectively within the dynamics of clients and timelines to deliver excellent and price winning creative work.
This is in your toolbox:
- Familiar with all parts of the design process: proposal writing, user research, concept development, prototyping, working with developers.
- You know how to convince people with your ability to give great presentations that drive excitement and move things the way you want to.
- You can empower colleagues and nurture talent. Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- You are an opinion leader in the broad perspective of design, business and the direction the world is heading.
- Have the ability to build and sustain momentum, and keep an eye on the big picture while managing the details.
Your cherry on top:
- You are an opinion leader in your field and love to cultivate thought leadership in an international context.
- You have a seat in international cultural, business or art commissions.
- You have a busy mind and you run side projects that contribute to a better world.
- You are a provocateur.
Does this vacancy reflect your skills, personality and ambition?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
(Note: we only process applications through our website and we don’t work with recruiters)Apply now