Purpose of the Creative Developer
As Creative Developer you work in focused multidisciplinary teams, conceptualizing and developing innovative solutions for our clients. This role focuses on applying new technologies in a creative way for product-service solutions and digital interactions. In this role, you work on a range of project types: from hands-on prototyping to contributing to large-scale and complex projects.
- Staying up to date with new technology and teaching the design team how to incorporate new trends;
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions;
- Prototyping interactive products and services
- Front and backend development of web and app products;
- Taking responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control.
- Attending meetings and briefings with clients and peers;
- Selling ideas: Articulate the value of technology through verbal and visual presentation
- You deeply understand all stages of digital development and how this contributes to the end product.
- Passion for experimenting, a pulse on emerging trends and technology
- Thrive on new challenges and never intimidated by something unfamiliar to you.
- Perfect team player: You love collaborating with and learning from other disciplines.
- Ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work.
- A degree in computer science and engineering or design with a strong focus on technology.
- Wide range of technical and creative capabilities.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams;
- Knowledge of user interfaces.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
Your cherry on top
- Open and interested in blogging about topics that interest you.
- Working hours may not always fall into the regular nine to five patterns, so a willingness to be flexible to meet client expectations will be required.
Have what it takes?
Please hit the apply button below. Apply now