We are looking for an ambitious student to join our content marketing & communications team.
Starting date internship: Monday 3 September 2018
We're looking for a fun and nosy student who helps us building and generating content consistently across (social) channels for Edenspiekermann and our clients, and to effectively communicate Edenspiekermann's products and services to internal and external audiences and platforms.
What we offer:
- An active role in our content & communications team; you're not here to take coffee orders
- A mentor to guide and challenge you so we can all benefit from your talents
- A fair paid internship wage: hard work needs to be awarded
- The opportunity to learn, grow, develop and fail
- A great location in the city center (1.5 km from Amsterdam central station) overlooking the IJ-river
In conclusion you are:
- In control of your tools for content creation
- 100% digital savvy; you know your channels and put them into action
- Sharing the latest buzz within your field. Preferably you also have an opinion about them
- Hands-on and not afraid of dirty hands
- Mastering English in word and writing is required. Dutch is a bonus, not a requirement
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
(Note: we only process applications through our website)
Read our Manifesto.Apply now