We’re Edenspiekermann, a leading agency for service design and digital products & services. We’re about 100 designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and makers from more than 18 nations. From our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Singapore, we work with international clients like Red Bull, Google The Economist, Schiphol Airport and Novartis.
For our Amsterdam office we’re looking for a UX Designer.
As our UX Designer you are someone who makes complex digital user experience problems simpler. This role focuses on turning human-centered research insights into interaction design concepts through sketching, prototyping and front-end development. In this role you work on a range of digital, large-scale and complex projects.
Some of your core activities
- Lead research, synthesize findings, and communicate insights to inspire teams, catalyze design, and fuel strategic decisions;
- Provide valuable insights at the intersection of human needs, business and brand;
- Turning human behavior and needs into real concepts;
- Convey concepts through wireframes, flows, mockups and prototypes;
- Selling ideas: Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation;
- Prototype and experiment at different levels of fidelity.
- Obsessed with what design and technology could do for people;
- A systems thinker; you can logically visualize complex systems, user interaction flows and beautiful user interface;
- You love solving big, hairy problems;
- Passionate about building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products;
- Perfect team player: You love collaborating with and learning from other disciplines;
- Ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work.
This is in your toolbox
- Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation;
- Be able to distinguish between “good” and “great” work and be able to articulate the difference;
- Fluent in design tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Suite;
- Fluent in creating quick and dirty interactive prototypes.
Your cherry on top
- Familiar with research methods, like interviews, running group conversations and remote user studies, or using social media to learn about people’s behaviors;
- Passion for visual design;
Does this vacancy reflect your skills, personality and ambition?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
(Note: we only process applications through our website and we don’t work with recruiters)Apply now