⚠️ Due to Covid-19 restricted mobility measures, we're currently only considering applicants that already live in Berlin and the surrounding area ⚠️
We’re Edenspiekermann, a leading agency for brand development, service design, and digital products & services. We are over 100 designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and makers from more than 18 nations. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Singapore, we work with international clients like Red Bull, Mozilla, Zeit Online, The Economist, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Time Inc.
We are looking for design interns as of now. We are offering internships primarily to students as a mandatory part of their studies (Pflichtpraktikum).
How we work
We work in agile and interdisciplinary teams on websites and platforms for big brands as well as startups. Our teams combine strategic, conceptual thinking, a solid understanding of design, and in-depth knowledge of web and app development to turn a user-centric approach into a digital product or service. We advise and coach our clients' teams to ensure the best experience for their customers.
As a Design Intern you will
- become a fully integrated team member working on ongoing projects through the entire process: from initial workshops and research to conception, design and implementation
- grow beyond visual design - we are a place for people that are also curious about methodologies, research, strategies and facilitating workshops
- handle smaller projects on your own if you feel comfortable to do that
- work on the UX and UI of small to large scale digital products, create brand identities and communication concepts – depending on your skillset and interests
- have the chance to be part of a few different projects and working with different teams to broaden your learning experience
Who we’re looking for
- You are studying communication and/or interaction design or have similar experience
- You have a basic knowledge and great interest in visual design and/or UX/UI
- You are familiar with Sketch/Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- Coding, animation etc. are not at all a must, but count as a bonus!
We offer you
- Participation as a team member of a dynamic agency
- Self-determined and self-reliant work
- The best team in the world
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Room for personal responsibility, creativity and personal development options thus the chance to grow together with the company
- Home office options, a dog-friendly office and a healthy work-life balance
- Inhouse mentoring
- And of course, all internships are paid.
We’re looking forward to your application!Apply now