We’re Edenspiekermann, a leading agency for brand development, service design, and digital produts & services. We are over 100 designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and makers from more than 18 nations. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Singapore, we work with international clients like Red Bull, FontShop, Zeit Online, The Economist and Time Inc.
We are looking for frontend development interns. We are offering internships primarily to students as a mandatory part of their studies (Pflichtpraktikum).
What you will do
As a web development intern you will
- get the chance to be a fully integrated team member work alongside our front-end and design team work on current web projects building small to large scale websites and web applications
- handle smaller projects on your own if you feel comfortable to do that
- work in an agile process, mostly Scrum, that facilitates knowledge sharing and learning from each other
We absolutely expect you to have knowledge of and experience with:
- Collaborating in teams with Git
- Knowledge about HTML5 Semantic Elements
- CSS, including using preprocessors
Gulp, Webpack or similar)
Of course all internships are paid. We look forward to your application!Apply now