Edenspiekermann is a leading global digital and brand design agency. Want to be part of a team that creates websites and apps for clients like Red Bull, Faraday Future, and Google? We’re looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Digital Project Manager to join our team.
About this role
Full-time role remote through June 2021 and then on-site starting July 2021 at our Downtown Los Angeles office.
- You’ll take responsibility (or share it, depending on size of project) for the management, controlling and coordination of projects from start to finish.
- You’ll own the project timeline and provide regular status updates and reports to clients and project teams.
- For our clients with content management systems, you’ll be responsible for the intake, tracking and execution of daily requests (be it copy changes, publishing a new article or partnering with the design team to design and upload a new graphic).
- You’ll own the budgeting, controlling and billing for project scopes and ensure project budgets and burn rate are properly managed.
- You’ll work with the leadership and finance teams to report revenue and provide forecasts.
- You’ll partner with senior team members on new business opportunities, preparing and taking part in workshops and presentations.
- You’ll partner with senior team members in writing proposals, staffing plans and scopes.
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in managing digital projects and interdisciplinary teams.
- Understanding of technical terminology, roles and processes.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, with the strongest attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen with great understanding of brands, digital products and service design.
- Excellent communication skills in business-fluent English.
- Experience with project management tools (ideally Asana, Jira and Trello).
- Experience with Google G Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with Keynote a plus.
- Experience with a CMS like Contentful a plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies a plus.
Only candidates eligible to work in the US will be considered for this position.
Please no recruiters.