At Edenspiekermann, our designers are the core of what we do. They are self-starting generalists that are hands-on at all stages of our projects. From conceptualizing solutions through presenting to clients, we expect them to be confident about their skills and tools, be ready to present and constantly challenge themselves to top the bar.
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard visual design tools - Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Basic prototyping - using simple prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure, etc.
- A solid understanding of digital design and UX - site architecture, functionality, interaction patterns and navigation.
Design skills and ideation
- Demonstrates a great eye for visual design, UX, photography, typography and layouts.
- Lead and contribute to creative brainstorm sessions to develop design concepts.
- Under guidance of senior staff, create original concepts for design systems and visual languages that push the industry standard.
Working with others
- Works well with others and in teams.
- Able to take direction from senior team members.
- Direct junior designers and assign work tasks.
- Able to present your ideas and creative work both internally and in front of a client.