Our senior designers lead teams to produce industry-leading work that sets the standard not only for Edenspiekermann, but for the industry. They are self-starting generalists that are hands-on at all stages of the project. From conceptualizing solutions through to presenting to clients, we expect them to be confident about their skills and tools, be ready to present and constantly challenge themselves to top the bar.
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard visual design tools - Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Basic prototyping - using simple prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure, etc.
- Expert knowledge of digital design and UX - site architecture, functionality, interaction patterns and navigation.
- Alto to conduct and lead a research team, consolidate findings, develop outcomes and develop insights to present to internal staff or clients.
Design skills and ideation
- Demonstrates a great eye for visual design, UX, photography, typography and layouts.
- Leads creative brainstorm sessions to develop design concepts.
- Create original concepts for design systems and visual languages that push the industry standard.
- Mentor and inspire our junior designers and help them realize their potential.
- Direct and confidently lead your teams by understanding individuals strengths and weaknesses.
- Breakdown complex projects and assignments in concrete work packages and assign to the appropriate team members.
- Excellent presentation skills both internally and in front of a client.
- Manage client relationships when necessary.
- Able to manage both your own time and the time of others.