We are looking for a bright visual design student or fresh graduate with infinite curiosity to join our Singapore team between July and December 2019.
- Join us to create communication concepts, brand designs, and digital products for our Singapore-based clients
- Make loads of sketches, come up with fresh ideas and present these to our clients together with your mentor, one of our experienced team members
- Be part of the team for clients like Goldheart Bullion, Aspial, TenX, Singapore Post, Singtel, DBS, Found8, and more.
What we expect from you
- Original ideas and designs
- A deep love for typography, graphics and the power of visual storytelling
- Excellent skills with software like Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and/or Figma
- You speak and write fluent English (Chinese is a bonus but not a requirement)
- Being a Singaporean or PR will give you bonus points, but we'll do our best to get the paperwork done for talented foreign students
- Endless curiosity and a good sense of humor.
What we offer
- An active role in our design team; you’re not here to take coffee orders
- A mentor to challenge and guide you so we can all benefit from your skills
- A fair internship wage, free coffee, tea and cool air ;)
- A great work location in a Singapore heritage neighborhood with a unique colloquial atmosphere.
- You're a nice person!
- You walk the talk: you know how to translate theoretical methods into great looking hands-on work
- You’re familiar with today's design software
- Sharing the latest buzz within the field of brand/graphic design is what you love to do. Preferably you also have an opinion about them
- Bored? Not in your vocabulary. You're always busy trying to find something to improve, re-design or invent.
Some of our former interns
- Tara Tsang from Canada
- Trang Minh Nguyen from Vietnam
- Gladys Loh from Singapore
- Daniel Quisek from the Czech Republic
We're looking forward to your application!Apply now