We’re Edenspiekermann, a leading agency for service design and digital products & services. We’re about 100 designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and makers from more than 18 nations. From our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Singapore, we work with international clients like Red Bull, Google The Economist, Schiphol Airport and Novartis.
For our Amsterdam office we’re looking for a UX/CX Director.
As our Director UX/CX you shape strategies and design solutions starting from a clear understanding of markets, business and enabling technologies, as well as a profound, empathetic immersion into people’s needs and expectations. You’ll lead teams in defining interactions that occur at any dimension and scale: from single products or service touch-points, to large, complex services and systems including on- and off-line interactions.
Some of your core activities:
- Conceptualize a creative vision and guide it to actualization.
- Leading a project team, managing scope, managing deliverables, and managing client interactions.
- Present and communicate design concepts to internal team and clients
- Communicate the value of design and brand within a design and business context.
- Sparring partner on C-suite level that contributes to topline decision making.
- Strategic thinker, translating brand, service, and product directions and requirements into products and experiences.
- A generative work style, able to prototype rapidly in multiple mediums and levels of interactivity.
- You see bringing products to market as an important part of your design passion.
- Your drive for creative excellence is an inspiration for clients and team.
- Your love for dedicated people help you lead teams effectively within the dynamics of clients and timelines to deliver excellent and price winning creative work.
This is in your toolbox
- Familiar with all parts of the design process: proposal writing, user research, concept development, prototyping, working with developers.
- You know how to convince people with your ability to give great presentations that drive excitement and move things the way you want to.
- You can empower colleagues and nurture talent. Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- You are an opinion leader in the broad perspective of design, business and the direction the world is heading.
- Have the ability to build and sustain momentum, and keep an eye on the big picture while managing the details.
Your cherry on top
- You are an opinion leader in your field and love to cultivate thought leadership in an international context.
- You have a seat in international cultural, business or art commissions.
- You have a busy mind and you run side projects that contribute to a better world.
- You are a provocateur.
Does this vacancy reflect your skills, personality and ambition?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
(Note: we only process applications through our website and we don’t work with recruiters)Apply now