For our Amsterdam office we’re looking for a Front-end Developer.
Some of your core activities:
- Collaborate with our super skilled designers, who know that design is more than just a surface and are always open to good ideas (yes, even from developers).
- Own small-to-medium projects yourself and collaborate with other developers on larger and more complex projects.
- Use whichever tools help us get the job done well. We love React, Webpack, Git/Github, and Contentful, to name a few. But we also know there’s no “Silver Bullet” when it comes to technology choices.
This is in your toolbox:
- Demonstrated experience in working with Content Management Systems (Bonus points for experience with Contentful or other Headless CMS platforms).
- Demonstrated fluency in modern CSS, including using preprocessors. Experience with implementing responsive grid-based layouts from scratch.
- Having experience with Git and code collaboration in teams.
- Having experience working in digital teams
- We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of the above, and we know the modern web development landscape changes quickly. Most importantly, you should be eager to learn and appreciate being challenged.
Your cherry on top:
- You value simplicity over cleverness.
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty with some Node, Python, PHP, or other backend technology.
- You appreciate the infinite possibilities working with world-class designers.
- 3+ years development experience.
Does this vacancy reflect your skills, personality and ambition?
Then we look forward to receiving your application including sample code or a link to a GitHub/BitBucket/etc repo.
(Note: we only process applications through our website and we don’t work with recruiters)Apply now