We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven UX design intern to join our Amsterdam team.
You’ll help us translate user goals and brand values into outstanding digital experiences and services. You can keep things simple even in the most complex projects. Most importantly, we look for someone with a positive attitude, a passion for design, and an enthusiasm to learn, grow, and collaborate with a great team.
A strong portfolio with relevant digital experience is necessary.
Starting date internship: flexible
EU passport required
Only fully registered students may apply
- You must be a registered student at the time of application and throughout the length of your internship
- You must be available for 3 - 6 months
- Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our careers page
- You’re able to create customer journeys and translate them into wireframes and quick prototypes
- You understand the importance of customer journeys, job stories, and can validate ideas through testing
- You have an eye for detail and can work in a structured way
- You’re able to adapt and iterate quickly, come up with refreshing and innovative concepts and communicate your ideas to clients
- You’ll work for a range of projects across a selection of established Dutch and international clients, including the European Space Agency, Elsevier, Schiphol, European Investment Bank, and Alcon.
- Digital experience is a requirement
- The desire to identify and solve the real problem (not just Dribbble eye candy)
- Ability to apply theory and models into practice
- Passion and enthusiasm to keep learning and developing your skills
- Sense of empathy and is constantly curious about human behaviour
- Familiar with the latest developments in tech and design
- Motion/interaction skills are not a requirement but a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Have a go-getter attitude but able to be flexible and adapt
- Motivated to push, challenge and improve and not afraid to speak your opinion
- Eager and enthusiastic to keep learning and developing your skills
- Endless curiosity and a good sense of humor – we like to have fun in the office!
- Figma and Sketch
- Prototyping tools: Invision, Zeplin, Framer, Principle, etc.
- Bonus: web languages (HTML, CSS)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Dutch language is not a requirement
What we offer
- An active role in our design team; you’ll be part of a greater team with the opportunity to see through projects from start to finish
- A dedicated mentor to guide you and push your development throughout your internship
- A fair internship wage, free lunches, snacks, and Friday drinks
- Casual, fun office culture with regular events
- Free use of our office bike
Have what it takes?
Please hit the apply button with your CV and portfolio below.
Some of our former students
- Jael Koh from Singapore, she did the Interactive Art Director Program at Hyper Island in Stockholm (Sweden) and is now our colleague!
- Nikita Tauro from Canada who studies the Bachelor of Science in Interaction Design at the Simon Fraser University
- Nick Sia from Canada who is finishing up his Bachelor’s degree in Systems Design Engineering at the University of Waterloo
- Yasmin Mukino from Indonesia and currently based in Toronto is in her final year studying her Bachelor in Design at the York-Sheridan Design
- Retno Hadiningdiah from Indonesia who finished her master’s study at the Aalto Media Lab in Helsinki, Finland.