- Starting date: preferably as soon as possible
- 1 year of experience
- First contract will be permanently extended in case of mutual enthusiasm
Purpose of the role
As our junior creative front-end developer, you work in focused multidisciplinary teams, conceptualizing and developing innovative technological solutions for our clients. You also focus on the active development of apps, websites and other digital interactions. In this role you tackle a range of project types: hands-on prototyping and front-end development, contributing to large-scale complex projects.
You use all the tools it’ll take to help us get the job done well. We love Node, React, styled components, and Contentful. But we also know there's no "Silver Bullet" when it comes to technology choices. You demonstrate fluency in modern responsive CSS. Since the modern web development landscape changes quickly, we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of the above. Most importantly, you should be eager to learn and appreciate being challenged.
You want to join Edenspiekermann because your goal is to:
- Work in a global design and consulting firm driven by brand, content and technology;
- Become an expert in your field while learning from the best;
- Work lots and lots on challenging front-end development assignments for a colorful and diverse customer portfolio;
- Work directly with clients and sell your ideas to peers and clients while articulating the value of technology through verbal and visual presentation;
- Receive competitive remuneration, plus educative and fun events all year through;
- Have infinite possibilities working with world-class designers.
We’re with 25 colleagues here in Amsterdam: you’ll find super skilled and passionate visual, UX, interaction and service designers. Furthermore, we have marcom, data analytics, brand copywriting, account management and technology colleagues and supporting roles for our office and operations. You’ll come in by strengthening our current 2-headed, highly experienced tech team (senior+) due to our growth.Apply now