- You’re a registered student; also during (!) the internship
- Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our job page
We are looking for an UX-idealist student to join our Amsterdam team per 1 January 2018!
We’re looking for an interaction design student who helps us translate user-goals and brand values into outstanding digital experiences and services. Someone who's able to work on complex projects willing to dive deep into a world you didn’t even knew existed. You’re also someone that easily switches to smaller projects, focusing on branding and storytelling. We’d love to find someone who can do both!
Additionally, you happen to be one of the best of your class. This shows in your portfolio, which mainly consists of interaction design for websites and applications. Preferably you'll also show us some experimental or unexpected work. That way we can get acquainted with your super creative and whacky mind too!
What we offer
- An active role in our design team; you’re not here to take coffee orders
- A mentor to guide and challenge you so we can all benefit from your skills
- A fair internship wage, free lunches and free use of one of our office bikes
- A great location in the heart of Amsterdam with a beautiful view over the IJ-river
- You're a nice person!
- You talk the talk and walk the walk: you know how to translate theoretical methods into hands-on work
- You’re familiar with common web- and app design patterns
- Sharing the latest buzz within the field of UX is what you do. Preferably you also have an opinion about them
- Bored? Not in your vocabulary. You're always busy trying to find something to improve, re-design or invent
Some of our former students
- Tomás Manuel Correia Marques from Portugal who studied UX Design at the School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics at the University of Brighton in the UK
- Quendoline Jansen from the Netherlands, who studied Communication & Multimedia Design at the HvA in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Nikhil Nair from India who studied Interactive Art Direction at Hyper Island in Stockholm
- Jelko Arnds from Germany who wrote an article about his experience with Edenspiekermann and studied Digital Media at the University of Bremen in Germany
- Julian Moser from Austria who studied Media Technology and Design at the University of Applied Sciences in Hagenberg in Austria
We're looking forward to your application!