We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven visual design intern to join our Amsterdam team!
Someone with roots in graphic design, with experience and interest in digital, interaction, brand and communication design. Most importantly, someone with a good attitude, passion for design and enthusiasm to learn and grow.
A strong portfolio with relevant digital experience is necessary.
Starting date: Monday 8 april 2019
Only fully registered students may apply
- You must be a registered student at the time of application and throughout the length of your internship
- Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our careers page
- You’re comfortable developing brand identities, communication concepts and have experience and interest in digital design and interactive products
- From concept to execution, you’re able to translate ideas into polished, well-thought out design solutions
- You’re able to sketch quickly, come up with new and exciting concepts and communicate your ideas to clients
- You're passionate about all things design, always up-to-date with the latest trends and motivated to push, challenge and improve
- You’ll work for a range of projects across digital, print, communication and branding, for a selection of of Dutch and international clients, including Schiphol, Alcon, Free Press Unlimited, MacGuffin
- Ability to develop original ideas and execute into considered designs (we don't care for Dribbble eye candy)
- A passion for typography and layout
- Strong information visualization skills
- Digital experience and interaction design is not a requirement but a plus
- Passion and enthusiasm to keep learning and developing your skills
- Endless curiosity and strong work ethicA good sense of humor (we like to have fun in the office!)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Dutch is not a requirement
- Bonus: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Motion
What we offer
- An active role in our design team; you’re not here to take coffee orders, you’ll be part of a greater team with the opportunity to see through projects from start to finish
- A dedicated mentor to guide you and push your development throughout your internship
- A fair internship wage, free lunches, snacks and Friday drinks
- Depending on availability: a room to stay during your internship, located within our offices in the heart of Amsterdam (rent is applicable but very low)
- Free use of our office bike
Have what it takes?
Please hit the apply button below now!
Some of our former students
- Kristy Leung from Canada
- Jael Koh from Singapore
- Damian Goreczny from Poland
- Daniel Quisek from the Czech Republic
- Mary Rizk from Lebanon
- Joost Holthuis from the Netherlands