We are looking for an ambitious student to join our content marketing & communications team!
We're looking for a fun and self-motivated student who can help us build and generate content consistently across (social) channels for Edenspiekermann products and services to internal and external audiences and platforms.
Starting date: July 2020, Application deadline: May 29th
Please note that all applicants will be reached out to after May 29th.
EU passport required
Only fully registered students may apply:
- You must be a registered student at the time of application and throughout the length of your internship
- Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our jobs page
- You're passionate about all things marketing, always up-to-date with the latest trends and motivated to push, challenge and improve
- Ability to translate ideas into well-thought out concepts
- Maintaining the editorial pipeline, following the content strategy
- Reporting on activities and KPI's (such as traffic, leads, reach etc.)
- In control of your tools for content creation
- Sharing the latest buzz within your field. Preferably you also have an opinion about them
- Ability to work individually but also in a team
- Self-motivated, not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Passion and enthusiasm to keep learning and developing your skills
- Endless curiosity and strong work ethic
- A good sense of humor (we like to have fun in the office!)
- 100% digital savvy; you know your channels and put them into action
- Experience in creating content
- Experience working with marketing tools
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Dutch is not a requirement
What we offer
- An active role in our content & communications team; you’re not here to take coffee orders
- You’ll be part of a greater team with the opportunity to see through projects from start to finish
- A dedicated mentor to guide you and push your development throughout your internship
- A fair internship wage, free lunches, snacks and Friday drinks
- Depending on availability: a room to stay during your internship, located within our offices in the heart of Amsterdam (rent is applicable but very affordable)
- Free use of our office bike
Have what it takes?
Please hit the apply button below now!Apply now