Purpose of the role
As our UX Designer you are someone who makes complex digital user experience problems simpler. This role focuses on turning human-centered research insights into interaction design concepts through sketching, prototyping and front-end development. In this role you work on a range of digital, large-scale and complex projects.
Some of your core activities
- Lead research, synthesize findings, and communicate insights to inspire teams, catalyze design, and fuel strategic decisions;
- Provide valuable insights at the intersection of human needs, business and brand;
- Turning human behavior and needs into real concepts;
- Convey concepts through wireframes, flows, mockups and prototypes;
- Selling ideas: Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation;
- Prototype and experiment at different levels of fidelity.
- Obsessed with what design and technology could do for people;
- A systems thinker; you can logically visualize complex systems, user interaction flows and beautiful user interface;
- You love solving big, hairy problems;
- Passionate about building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products;
- Perfect team player: You love collaborating with and learning from other disciplines;
- Ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work.
This is in your toolbox
- Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation;
- Be able to distinguish between “good” and “great” work and be able to articulate the difference;
- Fluent in design tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Suite;
- Fluent in creating quick and dirty interactive prototypes.
Your cherry on top
- Familiar with research methods, like interviews, running group conversations and remote user studies, or using social media to learn about people’s behaviors;
- Passion for visual design;
Does this vacancy reflect your skills, personality and ambition?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
(Note: we only process applications through our website and we don’t work with recruiters)