Wanted: an ambitious student to support our content marketing & communications team!
When? per Monday September 4th 2017
We’re looking for a fun and nosy student who helps us building and generating content consistently across (social) channels for Edenspiekermann and our clients, and to effectively communicate Edenspiekermann’s products and services to internal and external audiences and platforms.
What we offer
- An active role in our content & communications team; you’re not here to take coffee orders
- A mentor to guide and challenge you so we can all benefit from your talents
- A fair paid internship wage; hard work needs to be rewarded
- The opportunity to learn, grow, develop and fail
- A great location in our city center with a beautiful view over the IJ-river
In conclusion you are
- In control of your tools for content creation
- 100% digital savvy; you know your channels and put them into action
- Sharing the latest buzz within your field. Preferably you also have an opinion about them
- Hands-on and not afraid of dirty hands
- Bilingual; mastering Dutch & English in word and writing
- Smart > a HBO/WO student studying content management, new media & culture, communication, marketing or something similar
- You’re a registered student; also during (!) the internship
- Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our job page
We’re looking forward to your application!