Wanted: an ambitious student to support our content team!
When? per Monday September 4th 2017
We’re looking for a fun and nosy student who helps us building content consistently across (social) channels for our clients. Someone that also generates content for the calendars of our clients.
What we offer
- An active role in our content team; you’re not here to take coffee orders
- A mentor to guide and challenge you so we can all benefit from your talents
- A fair paid internship wage; hard work needs to be rewarded
- The opportunity to learn, grow, develop and fail
- A great location in our city center with a beautiful view over the IJ-river
In conclusion you are
- In control of your tools for film & video content / photography / visuals
- 100% digital savvy; you know your channels and put them into action
- Sharing the latest buzz within your field. Preferably you also have an opinion about them
- Hands-on and not afraid of dirty hands
- Bilingual; mastering Dutch & English in word and writing
- Smart > a HBO/WO student studying content management, new media & culture, communication, marketing or something similar
- You’re a registered student; also during (!) the internship
- Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our job page
We’re looking forward to your application!
- Starting date internship: Monday 4 September 2017
- Closing date vacancy: Sunday 14 May 2017
- Invitation or rejection: at the latest on Friday 19 May 2017
- Interviews: between 22 and 25 May 2017
- Hiring: Friday 26 May 2017