We’re Edenspiekermann, a leading agency for brand development, service design, and digital products & services. We are over 100 designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and makers from more than 18 nations. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Singapore, we work with international clients like Red Bull, FontShop, Zeit Online, The Economist and Time Inc
We are looking for design interns as of October 2018. We are offering internships primarily to students as a mandatory part of their studies (Pflichtpraktikum).
What you will do
As a design intern you will
- get the chance to be a fully integrated team member working on ongoing projects through the entire process: from initial workshops and research to conception, design and implementation.
- handle smaller projects on your own if you feel comfortable to do that
- work on the UX and UI of small to large scale digital products, create brand identities and communication concepts – depending on your skill set and interest
- You are studying communication and/or interaction design or have similar experience
- Basic knowledge and great interest in visual design or UX/UI
- You are familiar with Sketch, the Adobe Suite and Keynote
- Coding, animation etc. are not at all a must, but count as a bonus!
Of course all internships are paid. We’re looking forward to your application!