We’re Edenspiekermann, a leading agency for brand development, service design, and digital products & services. We are over 100 designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and makers from more than 18 nations. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Singapore, we work with international clients like Red Bull, FontShop, Zeit Online, The Economist and Time Inc.
We are looking for frontend development interns.
If you have to complete a required internship (“Pflichtpraktikum,” or “sandwich placement”) as part of a university degree programme, then we should talk!
Ideally, you could start your internship with us in January 2020.
What you will do
As a development intern, you will
- get the chance to be a fully integrated team member, working alongside our front-end and design teams
- build websites and web applications
- handle smaller projects on your own if you feel comfortable to do that
- work in an agile environment that facilitates knowledge sharing and learning from each other
- receive compensation
We expect you to have knowledge of and experience with
- collaborating in teams with Git
- HTML5 semantic elements
We look forward to your application!Apply now