We are Edenspiekermann, a global design and consultancy firm at the interface of brand, content and technology. We are more than 100 designers, developers, consultants, researchers, creatives and doers from more than 18 nations and work with international clients such as Red Bull TV, The Economist, NZZ, Zeit Online and NS Prorail, Amsterdam. In addition to our two main offices in Berlin and Amsterdam, we have offices in Los Angeles and Singapore.
What you can expect
Our interdisciplinary team works on creative and digital solutions – for big brands as well as for start-ups. The team combines strategic, conceptual thinking, design know-how and in-depth knowledge of web and app development to turn a user-centric approach into a digital product or service. We advise and coach our clients' teams to ensure the best customer experience for their customers. Become part of a dynamic, international and open-minded team. A lively and great working environment awaits you in the heart of Berlin. We have created an environment where you can develop ideas and contribute them over the long term.
We are looking for you, who will start with us immediately.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communication Practitioner passionate about telling stories in a digital world to raise our brand awareness, strengthen our positioning in the market and contribute to lead generation.
- Development and execution of our marketing and communication strategy
- Presenting our brand to our audiences with consistent messaging
- Identify the right outlets for our messages and establish sustainable working relationships
- Managing internal communications
- Implementing communication plans incorporating content production, social media, PR, conferences and events, newsletter marketing and CRM
- Working within annual marketing and communication budgets
- Development of success indicators and constant evaluation of our marketing activities
You’ll be a great fit if
- You have a deep passion to tell stories in a digital world in a variety of formats
- You consider yourself a hands-on allrounder with a keen sense for finding relevant topics and stories in and around our work
- You are already familiar with (or curious about) all things digital design, user-centricity, digital product development, design thinking, innovation and agile working
- You have first experiences in marketing and communication in all digital channels
- You have notable writing skills and and experience in creating and editing quality content for a variety of channels e.g. editorial, social media, PR or public speaking
- You have a good overview of general interest and specialist media, both national and international, reporting in our field of interest
- You have worked in an agency before and/or are familiar with consulting business
- You are a German native speaker with excellent English – or the other way around ;)
- You are a team player with perseverance and able to manage stakeholders
- You are interested in collaborating across our offices
- Plus: you are well connected and an active part of the Berlin meet-up culture
We offer you
- The best team in the world
- Participation as a central team member of a dynamic agency, self-determined and self-reliant work with direct connection to our Partner / Creative Director
- A lot of personal responsibility, room for creativity and thus the chance to grow together with the company.
- A balanced work-life balance with flexible working hours
- We celebrate successes together: Team events, summer party or Christmas party