Edenspiekermann is one of the leading agencies for brand development, service design and digital products & services. We are more than 100 thinkers, designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators, and organizers from more than 20 nations. We work with international clients such as Zeit Online, Red Bull TV, The Economist, FontShop, and Deutsche Bahn. Next to the two main offices in Berlin and Amsterdam, we also have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Singapore.
Who do we need?
We're looking for an Interaction Designer to join our Berlin team. You'll work in an agile environment among other designers, prototypers, developers, and consultants creating websites and platforms for for anything from large brands to startups. Our designers merge problem-solving, design fundamentals, and a deep understanding of web and app development to take an initial idea to a finished product. They guide and consult our clients to deliver the best experience for their customers.
- you're a visual- and interaction-minded designer who sees developers and designers as two sides of the same coin
- you have about 5-7 years of relevant experience
- you’re an advocate of user-centric UX approaches
- you have experience working on large scale branding and digital projects
- you're an effective communicator of ideas and opinions in a team environment
- your English is great in both writing and speaking
- you have experience in prototyping
- you have great knowledge of design systems and atomic design
- you want to work with global clients and partners in a project running in 80 countries and help grow the project even more
- you’re comfortable presenting your work and ideas to clients, colleagues and run workshops too.
You get bonus points if
- you have previous experience with digital campaigns and/or games and their mechanics
- you have a background in brand design or development
- you have a knack for development
- you speak some German
What we offer you
A great work environment, visionary clients, and an opportunity to create meaningful work and to grow with a talented international team. Edenspiekermann has a strict policy on avoiding overtime and maintaining a healthy work/life balance.Apply now