Edenspiekermann is a global design firm operating at the intersection of digital, branding and content. We build websites and apps from front to back-end for awesome brands like Red Bull, FontShop and The Economist.
We’re looking for a Mid-level and Senior Developer to join our digital team at our Los Angeles office. If you’re interested, read on!
About this role
Full-time role on-site at our office in DTLA.
What you can expect
- Collaborate with our super skilled designers, who know that design is more than just a surface and are always open to good ideas (yes, even from developers).
- Own small-to-medium projects yourself and collaborate with other developers on larger and more complex projects.
- Use whichever tools help us get the job done well. We love React, Webpack, Git/Github, and Contentful, to name a few. But we also know there’s no “Silver Bullet” when it comes to technology choices.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Content Management Systems (Bonus points for experience with Contentful or other Headless CMS platforms).
- Demonstrated fluency in modern CSS, including using preprocessors. Experience with implementing responsive grid-based layouts from scratch.
- Have experience with Git and code collaboration in teams.
- 3+ years development experience, including working in teams.
- We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of the above, and we know the modern web development landscape changes quickly. Most importantly, you should be eager to learn and appreciate being challenged.
- You value simplicity over cleverness.
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty with some Node, Ruby, PHP, or other backend technology.
- You appreciate the infinite possibilities working with world-class designers.
All applications must provide sample code or a link to a GitHub/BitBucket/etc repo. Only applicants eligible to work in the US will be considered. And no recruiters, please!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!Apply now