Edenspiekermann is one of the leading global digital and brand design agencies. Want to be part of a team that creates websites, brands and apps for clients like Red Bull, City of Santa Monica, Faraday Future, and Google? We’re looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join our team.
About this role
Full-time role on-site at our Playa Vista location
- Take responsibility for the management, controlling and coordination of entire projects from start to finish.
- Own the project timeline and provide regular status updates and reports to clients and project teams.
- Manage client relationships
- Run the budgeting, controlling and billing for project scopes and ensure project budgets and burn rate are properly managed.
- Work directly with leadership and finance team to report revenue and provide forecasts.
- Partner with senior team members on new business opportunities, preparing and taking part in workshops and presentations.
- Lead the process of writing proposals, staffing plans and scopes.
Skill and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in managing digital projects and interdisciplinary teams.
- Understanding of technical terminology, roles and processes.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, with the strongest attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen with great understanding of brands, digital products
and service design.
- Excellent communication skills in business-fluent English.
- Experience with project management tools (ideally Asana, Basecamp and Jira).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies a plus.
Only candidates eligible to work in the US will be considered for this position. Please no recruiters.Apply now