At Edenspiekermann, our designers the core of what we do. They are self-starting generalists that are hands-on at all stages of our project. From conceptualizing solutions through to presenting to clients, we expect them to be confident about their skills and tools, and constantly challenge themselves to top the bar.
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard visual design tools — Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Basic prototyping—using simple prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure, etc.
- A solid understanding of digital design and UX — site architecture, functionality, interaction patterns, and navigation.
- Able to conduct both visual and content research, consolidate findings, develop outcomes and present insights to internal staff or clients.
Design skills and ideation
- Demonstrates a great eye for visual design, UX, photography, typography, and layouts.
- Lead and contribute to creative brainstorm sessions to develop design concepts.
- Under the guidance of senior staff, create original concepts for design systems and visual languages that push the industry standard.
Working with others
- Works well in with others and in teams.
- Able to take direction from senior team members.
- Direct junior designers and assign work tasks.
- Able to present your ideas and creative work both internally and in front of a client.