Want to work with a team working on branding and digital products for clients like Red Bull, Google, Faraday Future, City of Santa Monica and more? Read on.
At Edenspiekermann, our designers the core of what we do. They are self-starting generalists that are hands-on at all stages of our project. From conceptualizing solutions through presenting to clients, we expect them to be confident about their skills and tools, and constantly challenge themselves to top the bar.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience at an agency or product company.
- A great eye for visual design, UX, photography, typography, and layouts.
- A solid understanding of digital design— site architecture, functionality, interaction patterns, and navigation.
- Lead and contribute to creative brainstorm sessions to develop design concepts.
- Under the guidance of senior staff, create original concepts for design systems and visual languages that push the industry standard.
- Works well with others—no lone wolves please
- Able to present your ideas and creative work both internally and in front of a client.
- Able to take direction from senior team members.
- Direct junior designers and assign work tasks.
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard visual design tools — Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Basic prototyping—using simple prototyping tools such as InVision, etc
- Able to conduct both visual and content research, consolidate findings, develop outcomes and present insights to internal staff or clients.