Edenspiekermann Singapore is looking for an Interaction Designer who can help us translate user-goals and brand identity into outstanding digital experiences. Someone who is able to work on complex projects willing to dive deep into a world you didn’t even know existed. You’re also someone that easily switches to smaller projects, working on UI design and front-end coding. We’re hoping to find someone who can do both!
You happened to be one of the best of your class when you graduated. This shows in your portfolio, which consists of interaction design cases for digital products and online services. We're hoping to see some experimental or unexpected work as well. That way we can get acquainted with your creative and original mind!
What we offer
- An active and involved role in our small but growing digital design team
- A mentor to challenge and guide you so we can all benefit from your skills
- A loft-like work location in the lively Joo Chiat heritage neighbourhood of Singapore
- A salary in line with market conditions
- Max. 8 hour working days
What we hope to find in you
- You're a nice person to be around, communicative and open-minded
- You love to conceptualise and craft digital products that support user behaviour and work across all devices
- Sketch has no secrets for you; you also love to get your hands dirty with recent UI and coding tools like Figma or Framer
- You understand and have worked with media queries for responsive websites
- You know how to build modular, scalable components that can be used anywhere on a larger website
- You must know Github and the Git workflow (who doesn't, anyway).
Most importantly, you have a passion for learning new things and building cool shit. If most of these statements make sense to you, we'd love to get in touch with you. You need to be fluent in English, and you must be available and able to work in Singapore.
We look forward to your application!