Where? in Singapore
When? per 1 January 2018
Period? 3 to 6 months
We’re looking for an Interaction Design student who helps us translate user-goals and brand values into outstanding digital experiences and services. Someone who is able to work on complex projects willing to dive deep into a world you didn’t even know existed. You’re also someone that easily switches to smaller projects, focusing on branding and storytelling. We’re hoping to find someone who can do both!
Additionally, you happen to be one of the best of your class. This shows in your portfolio, which mainly consists of interaction design for digital products and online services. We're hoping for some experimental or unexpected work as well. That way we can get acquainted with your creative and original mind!
What we offer
- An active role in our design team; you’re not here to take coffee orders
- A mentor to guide and challenge you so we can all benefit from your skills
- A fair internship wage, daily lunch allowance and max. 8 hour working days
- A great work location in a lively heritage neighbourhood of Singapore
- You're a great person to be around
- You walk the talk: you know how to translate theoretical methods into hands-on work
- You love to make graphics move and have a knack for crafting compelling stories
- You have experience with a variety of tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Suite
- You’re familiar with common web and app design patterns
- You design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Sharing the latest buzz within the field of UX is what you do. Preferably, you also have an opinion about them
- Bored? Not in your vocabulary. You’re always busy trying to find something to improve, re-design or invent.
**Students or fresh grads only**
- You’re a registered student or fresh graduate of an educational institute that is officially listed with the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore.
Some of our former students
- Daniel Quisek from Czech Republic: danielquisek.com
- Mary Rizk from Australia: www.behance.net/maryrizk
- Nikhil Nair from India: www.nikhilsnair.com
- Marija Erjavec from Slovenia: www.marijaerjavec.com
- Jelko Arnds from Germany: www.jelkoarnds.com
- Julian Moser from Austria: www.julson.at
We're looking forward to your application!Apply now