We are looking for a bright visual design student or fresh graduate with infinite curiosity to join our Singapore team in the first half of 2018.
- Join us to create brand identities, communication concepts and interactive products for our Asian clients
- Make loads of sketches, come up with fresh ideas and present these to clients together with your mentor, one of our experienced team members
- Be part of the team for clients like Goldheart Bullion, ArtHit, Aspial, Bavaria, Cogo, and many more.
What we expect from you
- Original ideas and designs (we don't care so much for Dribbble eye candy)
- A deep love for design, typographic details and radical concepts
- Excellent skills with software like Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- To speak and write fluently in English (Chinese is a bonus but not a requirement)
- A Singaporean or PR status will give you bonus points, but sometimes we'll do our best to get the paperwork done for truly talented foreign students
- A play-to-win-mentality and an eagerness to go against the grain
- Endless curiosity, hard work and a good sense of humour.
What we offer
- An active role in our design team; you’re not here to take coffee orders
- A mentor to challenge and guide you so we can all benefit from your skills
- A fair internship wage, a monthly lunch allowance and free coffee, tea and cool air ;)
- A great work location in a Singapore heritage neighbourhood with a unique colloquial atmosphere.
- You're a nice person!
- You walk the talk: you know how to translate theoretical methods into great looking hands-on work
- You’re familiar with today's design software
- Sharing the latest buzz within the field of graphic design is what you love to do. Preferably you also have an opinion about them
- Bored? Not in your vocabulary. You're always busy trying to find something to improve, re-design or invent.
Some of our former interns
- Jael Koh from Singapore
- Tara Tsang from Canada
- Trang Minh Nguyen from Vietnam
- Mary Rizk from Lebanon
We're looking forward to your application!Apply now