Edenspiekermann is a global design firm operating at the intersection of digital, branding and content. We build websites and apps from front to back-end for awesome brands like Red Bull, TenX, and The Economist.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join our digital team at our Singapore office. If you’re interested, read on!
About this role
Full-time role on-site at our office in Singapore.
What you can expect
- Work alongside our senior developer on large-scale digital projects and handle smaller projects on your own.
- Collaborate with our super skilled designers, who know that design is more than just a surface and are always open to good ideas (yes, also from developers).
- Use whichever tools help us get the job done well. We love React, Webpack, Git/Github, and Contentful, to name a few. But we also know there’s no “Silver Bullet” when it comes to technology choices.
- Demonstrate fluency in modern CSS, including using preprocessors.
- Have experience with Git and code collaboration in teams.
- Have 2-3 years development experience, including working in teams.
- We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of the above, and we know the modern web development landscape moves quickly. Most importantly, you should be eager to learn and appreciate being challenged.
- You value simplicity over cleverness.
- You aren’t afraid to tinker with or debug some Node, Ruby, PHP, or other backend technology.
- You appreciate the infinite possibilities working with world-class designers.
All applications must provide sample code or a GitHub repository. Only Singapore citizen, PR, or applicants with Singapore work passes (EP or DP) will be considered.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!