We’re looking for a skilled frontend developer who believes in creating beautiful and usable websites. We’ve abandoned huge, static Photoshop templates in favour of designing in the browser – and Sketch of course. We work in close, tightly knitted agile teams to deliver the best possible products and websites.
You might be our man or woman if...
- You know your ins and outs with media queries for responsive websites.
- You understand the difference between px, em, and rems.
- You know how to build modular, scalable components that can be used anywhere on a larger website.
- Your know your way around APIs and RESTful services.
- You know how to build a website with a CMS (of your choice) that is easy to use for our clients.
- You live and breathe accessibility.
- You must know Git (who doesn’t, anyway).
- And most importantly, you have a passion for learning new things and building cool shit.
If most or all of these statements make sense to you, we’d love to get in touch with you. You need to be fluent in English, you are native Singaporean or have a PR status and you are available to work full time on-site since we work agile most of the time.
Oh yes, we can offer you good coffee, a great choice of local food, wonderful colleagues and a competitive employment package as well.
We’re pretty confident we can find the right person ourselves, so no recruiters please.