Position available per Monday 3 October 2016
Bringing people and brands together
We create digital products, brands and service experiences with attitude. We create clear solutions for a complex world to bring people and brands together. We are 115 people from 19 countries working in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Singapore. We are thinkers, designers, developers, illustrators, copywriters, makers, and, above all, communicators.
Start your career here
Just like a bunch of other people who have started their career as our intern, like Joost Holthuis or Thijs Krooswijk for example. We like to believe that this is not only the result of making great things happen for our ambitious clients with challenging projects. It also has something to do with our culture. People tell us that they feel part of a tribe. We can’t put our finger on it really, but people mention stuff like: a company vision they can relate to, receiving ownership and autonomy in their work and making things happen with nice and inspiring colleagues.
You bring design power and you’re a bit crazy
For our Singapore office we’re looking for an intern to support the team with design power. A nice person that also happens to be one of the best of class. That shows in your portfolio including visual design for websites and applications. And to be honest: we like to see some experimentation and craziness in your work as well!
- You’re a diamond in the rough
- With opinions on visual design
- In the pocket: skills for digital design
- You are a registered student; do send us your educational institute’s credentials
- Already graduated? Check out our vacancies on our job page
- You can start in Singapore on Monday 3 October 2016 for a period of 3 months
- You are a Singaporean or Singapore PR.
- An inspiring internship with a fair monthly payment
- A daily lunch alllowance for good and diverse food
- Great coffee and super talented colleagues
- A mentor to guide and challenge you so we can all benefit from your talents.
Some of our current and former students as a reference
- Daniel Quisek from Czech Republic: http://danielquisek.com/
- Mary Rizk from Australia: www.behance.net/maryrizk
- Nikhil Nair from India: www.nikhilsnair.com
- Marija Erjavec from Slovenia: www.marijaerjavec.com
- Jelko Arnds from Germany: www.jelkoarnds.com
- Julian Moser from Austria: www.julson.at
- Lucas Nolte from Germany: www.lucas-nolte.com
- Trang Minh Nguyen from Vietnam: www.nmtrang.com
We're looking forward to your application!